- Waking up on time every morning
- Finding a bus every time I reach the bus stop
- Not getting a lot of traffic
- Getting a place to sit in the bus I take
- My bag not getting too heavy
- The trains not being too crowded
- Getting a place to sit every time I travel by train
- Cracking loads of new ideas
- Loads of reading
- Productivity at work
- My day being no longer than 10-7.30 at the most
- Getting home in time in less than an hour 🙂
- Not dealing with any eve-teasers
Here’s to a perfect week! Amen! 🙂
In my opinion, the best time to take your car out and drive civilized on Bombay roads is when there is a rickshaw strike!
For those of you who are reading this blog and have no idea what I’m talking about here’s a background:
“An Auto Rickshaw is a three-wheeled annoying vehicle that has a capacity for 3 passengers. It is the main cause to the traffic problem in Bombay and does everything it can to contribute more in ruining the traffic situation even on highways. Because of its front wheel, it has the annoying edge in being able to maneuver through traffic, breaking all the traffic laws. The Auto-Rickshaws in Bombay….. (wait for it) have now made the traffic laws. If you ain’t driving like an auto rickshaw-walla, you haven’t learnt how to drive” Continue reading “Why I hate Rickshaws!”
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
How many times have I heard that, what does it mean?
Continue reading “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made”