With the newest, fanciest gadgets & everything being totally accessible on the move – internet/3g is no longer a luxury, but in fact a necessity. Although I do call it a necessity, it at the same time is loads of fun.
In my opinion, the internet going mobile & at my finger tips:
- Helps me feel smart : allowing me to Google answers to everything, making me the genius
- Never gets me lost : letting me pose as someone who is awful good with roads
- Allows me to share with every one what I see : I can click pics, shoot videos, tweet, post updates, check-in on foursquare on the move.
- Facilities like dropbox : allows me to work on the move, so when I reach work my doc’s ready & shared on my comp as well.
- Allows me to play the weather woman: cause I can check the weather on the go, traffic conditions
- Shows places to eat/hangout through foursquare
- If I’m at a restaurant, I know what to try through recommendations on foursquare or burrp!
- Allows me to be super social : even though I may be an introvert in reality
- Lets me have a pseudo personality – I’m gyak88 & not N_______A 😛
- What’s more? It’s cheap to stay in touch!!
That’s why I think the #InternetIsFun!
What are your reasons, folks? 🙂